TOPIC: Change Agent/ Organizational Facilitator
The following represents a
sample of information to get you started and is not meant to be exhaustive. (See also: Quick find topic on Systemic Change and Schools)
(Note: Clicking on the following
links causes a new window to be opened. To return to this window, close
the newly opened one).
Center Developed Documents, Resources and Tools
Other Relevant Documents, Resources, and Tools on the Internet
Related Agencies and Websites
- Adelman, H.S. & Taylor, L. (2014).. Best Practices in the Use of Learning Supports Leadership Teams to Enhance Learning Supports
(pp. 181-196). In Best Practices in School Psychology: System-Level Services, published by the National Association of School Psychologists.
- C. Lim & H.S. Adelman (1997). Establishing School-based Collaborative Teams to Coordinate Resources: A Case Study.
Social Work in Education, 19(4), 266-277.
- L. Taylor, P. Nelson, & H.S. Adelman (1999). Scaling-Up Reforms Across a School District. Reading & Writing Quarterly, 15(4), 303-326.
- H.S. Adelman & L. Taylor (2007). Systemic Change for School Improvement. Journal of Educational and Psychological Consultation, 17(1), 55–77.
- M. B. DiCecco, L. Rosenblum, & L. Taylor Upgrading
School Support Programs through Collaboration: Resource Coordinating Teams from the "Working Together" Packet
Diffusion of Innovations and Science-Based Practices to Address Barriers to Learning & Improve Schools: A Series of Information Resources on Enabling System Change
For updated references to this topic, go to Google Scholar
We hope these resources met your needs. If not, feel free to contact us for further assistance. For additional resources related to this topic, use our search page to find organizations, websites and documents. You may also go to our technical assistance page or contact email@example.com for more specific technical assistance requests.
If our website has been helpful, we are pleased and encourage you to use our site or contact our Center in the future.