* - Site has documents in language(s) other than English.
- Dept of Health & Human Services
- The Administration for Children and Families (ACF) is a federal agency funding state, territory, local, and tribal organizations to provide family assistance (welfare), child support, child care, Head Start, child welfare, and other programs relating to children and families.
- National Institutes of Health
National Institute on Drug Abuse works to further the understanding of how drugs affect the brain and behavior, and
to ensure the rapid and effective transfer of scientific data to health care
practitioners and the general public.
Department of Justice's mission is to enforce the law, provide Federal leadership in preventing and controlling crime, to seek just punishment
for those guilty of unlawful punishment, and to ensure fair and impartial administration of justice for all Americans.
- Office of Justice Programs
Office for Victims of Crime oversees programs which benefit victims of crime,
and supports educational training programs regarding the rights and needs of crime victims.
Back to Top