The following represents a
sample of information to get you started and is not meant to be exhaustive.
(Note: Clicking on the following
links causes a new window to be opened. To return to this window, close
the newly opened one.)
Center Developed Resources and Tools
Relevant Publications on the Internet
Related Agencies and Websites
Relevant Publications That Can Be Obtained at Your Local Library
We hope these resources met
your needs. If not, feel free to contact us for further assistance.For
additional resources related to this topic, use our search
page to find people, organizations, websites and documents. You may
also go to our technical
assistance page for more specific technical assistance requests.
- A win-win peer mentoring and tutoring program: A collaborative model. Dennison, S. (2000). Journal of Primary Prevention, 20, 161-174.
- Peer Assisted Learning: A Practical Guide for Teachers. Topping, K. (2000). Cambridge, MA: Brookline Books.
- Peer Tutoring: A Teacher's Resource Guide. Gordon, E.E. (2005). ScarecrowEducation.
- Tutoring Matters: Everything You Always Wanted to Know About How to Tutor. By Chin, T., Rabow, J., & Estrada, J. (2011). Temple University Press.
- The Tutoring Revolution: Applying Research for Best Practices, Policy Implications, and Student Acheievement. Gordon, E.E. (2006). Rowman & Littlefield.
If our website has been helpful, we are pleased and
encourage you to use our site or contact our Center in the future.
At the same time, you can do your own technical assistance with "The
fine Art of Fishing" which we have developed as an aid for do-it-yourself