The following represents a
sample of information to get you started and is not meant to be exhaustive.
Also, be aware that usually there are other items on the Quick Find menu that are related to a topic such as this one and may have additional relevant links to resources of interest.
(Note: Clicking on the following
links causes a new window to be opened. To return to this window, close
the newly opened one).
Center Developed Resources and Tools
Quick Training Aids
Technical Assistance Samplers
Practice and Guidance Notes
Policy & Practice Briefs and Notes
Relevant Publications on the Internet
- The ABCs of Bullying: Addressing, Blocking, and Curbing School Aggression
- Association Between Bullying and Psychosomatic Problems: A Meta Analysis
- At What Age Are Children Most Likely to be Bullied at School?
- Bullying and fear of victimization: Do supportive adults in school make a difference in adolescents' perceptions of safety?
- Bullying and ostracism in youth with and without ADHD: implications for risk and resilience
Bullying and Teasing of Youth with Disabilities
- Bullying Behaviors Among US Youth
Bullying, Harassment, School-Based Violence
- Bullying in Schools
- Bullying in Schools: An Overview (2011)
Bullying Prevention in Adolescence: Solutions and New Challenges
Bullying Program Implementation Guide
Bullying, Psychosocial Adjustment, and Academic Performance in Elementary School
Bullying and its Effect on Body Image and Eating Disorders
Can Bullying Lead To An Eating Disorder?
- Classroom Toolkits
- Coping with bullying: The moderating effects of self-reliance
Dealing With Bullying: 10 Tips for Parents
- Declines in efficacy of anti-bullying programs among older adolescents: Theory and three-level meta analysis
- Development of a Teacher Module for a Brief, Bystander Bullying Intervention for Middle
- Electronic Bullying: Online and by Text
Experiences of adolescent witnesses to peer victimization: The bystander
- How To Protect Students From Sexual Harassment: A Primer for Schools
It Depends’: A qualitative study on how adolescent students explain bystander intervention
and non-intervention in bullying situations
- KnowBullying app
- Mediating role of moral disengagement in the perpetration of cyberbullying by victims and bystanders
- Multidisciplinary Approaches to Research on Bullying in Adolescence
- Online Course with Leslie Bowman Aims to Break the Cycle of Bullying
Preventing Bullying in Schools Through Partnerships
The Role of Affective Teacher–Student Relationships in Bullying and Peer Victimization: A Multilevel Meta-Analysis
- The Role of Social-Emotional Factors in Bystanders’ Judgments and Responses to Peer
Aggression and Following Retaliation in Adolescence
- Safe Place to Learn
- School and Family Factors Predicting Adolescent Cognition Regarding Bystander Intervention
in Response to Bullying and Victim Retaliation
Social Media and Cyberbullying: Implementation of School Based Prevention
Efforts and Implications for Social Media Approaches
- Students’ Experiences with Bullying, Hate Speech, Hate Crimes, and Victimization in Schools
- Students' Perceptions of Bullying
- Teachers Can Make a Difference in Bullying: Effects of Teacher Interventions on Students’
Adoption of Bully, Victim, Bully-Victim or Defender Roles across Time
- Understanding Adolescent Narratives About "Bullying" through an Intersectoinal Lens: Implications for Youth Mental Health Interventions
- Violence Prevention: School-based Anti-bullying Interventions
- What Should You Do if Your Child Is a Bully?
Policy and Law
Related Agencies and Websites
For updated references to this topic, go to Google Scholar
We hope these resources met your needs. If not, feel free to contact us for further assistance. For additional resources related to this topic, use our search page to find organizations, websites and documents. You may also go to our technical assistance page or contact email@example.com for more specific technical assistance requests.
If our website has been helpful, we are pleased and encourage you to use our site or contact our Center in the future.