Check below for recent job announcements and
links to internet resources on employment opportunities.
School Related Positions
Scholastic Learning Supports Trainer (Per-Diem Consultant)
Responsible for leading the Integrated Learning Supports training.Training consists of interactive, full day learning Institutes focused on a Three component framework for school improvement and student achievement. These institutes are designed to provide a framework for district and school teams to integrate learning supports with instruction and management to remove barriers to learning and improve student achievement. These institutes set the ground work for creating awareness. Professional development is then provided through follow up phone and webinar coaching as well as quarterly onsite visits to build capacity at the district and school levels. Duties include: • Facilitate professional learning using best practices for adult learning. • Facilitate profession learning to support best practices in school improvement and learning supports. • Include culturally relevant and responsive information in training and facilitate questions about equity and diversity. • Maintain a high degree of expertise in the Integrated Learning Supports framework, and Scholastic product/services knowledge. • Support school administrators and building staff to increase their content knowledge and understand their role in implementation of effective learning supports services in the district/school. • Communicate regularly with project managers about the ongoing professional learning needs of the schools and districts staff • Minimum Bachelors Degree in education or related field • Previous experience in adult professional learning and experience with learning supports and school improvement.tic • Proven knowledge of research based prace in learning supports and school improvement.Contact: Morgan Ford
Administrator for Counseling - Student Services, Melrose Public Schools, Melrose , Massachusetts Contact: Jason Merrill , Principal, 360 Lynn Fells Parkway, Melrose, Massachusetts 02176 Phone: 781-979-2200 (posted 3.12.1)
Director of Counseling and Social Services, Chandler USD 80, Chandler , AZ Contact: Kathleen Jett, 1525 W Frye Rd, Chandler, Arizona 852246178 Phone: 480-812-7623 (posted 3.12.18)
Educational Support Services Director, Sanders Unified School District, Sanders Unified School District #18, Sanders , Arizona contact: Roselynn Begay, PO Box 250, Sanders, Arizona 86512 Phone: 928-688-4700 (posted 3.12.18)
Director of Student Services, Dracut Public Schools, Dracut , Massachusetts contact: HR Human Resources, 2063 Lakeview Avenue, Dracut, Massachusetts 01826 Phone: (978) 957-5583 (posted 3.12.18)
Coordinator of School Psychology Program, Topeka Public Schools USD 501, Topeka , KS contact: Ruth Marstall, 624 SW 24th Street, Topeka, Kansas 66611 Phone: 785-295-3019 (posted 3.12.18)
Director of Pupil Personnel Services, Town of Littleton, Littleton Public Schools, Littleton Public Schools, Littleton , Massachusetts Contact: Dorothy Mulone, 33 Shattuck Street, Littleton, Massachusetts 01460 Phone: 978-540-2506 (posted 2.12.18)
Director of Equity and Diversity, Henrico County Public Schools, Henrico , Virginia Contact: Donna Eagle , Chief Human Resources Officer, 3820 Nine Mile Road, Henrico, Virginia 23223 Phone: (804) 652-3656 (posted 2.12.18)
Director of Special Student Programs, Buckeye Elementary School District, Buckeye , AZ Contact: Sue Johnson, 25555 W. Durango, Buckeye, Arizona 85326 Phone: (623) 925-3400 x3433 (posted 2.12.18)
POSTDOCS & HIGHER EDUCATION POSITIONS
Clinical faculty and program director, school counseling, Fresno Pacific University, CA Contact: Tina White, Provost Office, Fresno Pacific University, 1717 S. Chestnut Ave., Box 2006, Fresno, CA 93702 Phone: 559-453-2031 (posted 3/12/18)
School Counseling. Indiana University School of Education at IUPUI (Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis) seeks exceptional candidates who will contribute to the advancement of urban school counseling as a faculty member in the Counseling and Counselor Education Program. Online App. Form: https://indiana.peopleadmin.com/postings/5410 (posted 2/12/18)
Collaborative special education University of North Alabama invites applications for the position of tenure-track Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, or Professor in the Department of Elementary Education Online App. Form: http://jobs.una.edu/postings/4656 (posted 2/12/18)
University of Wisconsin-River Falls College of Education and Professional Studies, Assistant or Associate Professor School Psychology, Department of Counseling and School Psychology contact: Todd Savage, Ph.D. Professor and Committee Chair firstname.lastname@example.org (posted 1/18/18)
Assistant/Associate Professor of School counseling University of Memphis, Memphis TN http://workforum.memphis.edu/postings/17712 (posted 1/18/18)
Open Rank Professor, Prevention and Intervention Science in Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASDs) and related developmental disabilities, University of California, Santa Barbara, Department of Counseling, Clinical, and School Psychology; Contact: https://recruit.ap.ucsb.edu/apply/JPF01161 (posted 1/12/18)
- Internet Links to Employment Resources
Listed below are a sampling of Internet sites related to employment:
- Schoolsprings . Has almost 80,000 education jobs.
- SAMHSA - EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES .
- HRSA - EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES .
- Mental Health Net. Click on Job Link in the table of contents for a listing of current position openings.
- Education Jobs Page. This page lists education jobs that can be searched by location, position type, salary, key-word, and more.
- Academic Jobs Online is an automated job application system created and currently operated by the Department of Mathematics of Duke University.
- Jobfind, an interactive recruitment service that connects qualified job seekers with prospective employers on the World Wide Web.
- JustJobs.com, a collection of job search engines.
- America's Job Bank, a service of the U.S. Department of Labor and your state public Employment Service Agency.
- College Grad Job Hunter lists information on jobs, negotiating offers, interviewing success, resume development, and more.
- Federal Jobs Central, from Federal Research Service, Inc. offers job listings, application tools, how-to resources and more.
- SCRA Job Board. Click on Job Board from the Society for Community Research and Action (SCRA) web site.
- Agent k-12. K12 jobs for teachers and administrators, and career-advancing news and intelligence.
- Best of the Web Job Listings. A resource for finding jobs in the United States.
WebMaster: Perry Nelson (email@example.com)