Check below for recent job announcements and
links to internet resources on employment opportunities.
School Related Positions
Scholastic Learning Supports Trainer (Per-Diem Consultant)
Responsible for leading the Integrated Learning Supports training.Training consists of interactive, full day learning Institutes focused on a Three component framework for school improvement and student achievement. These institutes are designed to provide a framework for district and school teams to integrate learning supports with instruction and management to remove barriers to learning and improve student achievement. These institutes set the ground work for creating awareness. Professional development is then provided through follow up phone and webinar coaching as well as quarterly onsite visits to build capacity at the district and school levels. Duties include: • Facilitate professional learning using best practices for adult learning. • Facilitate profession learning to support best practices in school improvement and learning supports. • Include culturally relevant and responsive information in training and facilitate questions about equity and diversity. • Maintain a high degree of expertise in the Integrated Learning Supports framework, and Scholastic product/services knowledge. • Support school administrators and building staff to increase their content knowledge and understand their role in implementation of effective learning supports services in the district/school. • Communicate regularly with project managers about the ongoing professional learning needs of the schools and districts staff • Minimum Bachelors Degree in education or related field • Previous experience in adult professional learning and experience with learning supports and school improvement.tic • Proven knowledge of research based prace in learning supports and school improvement.Contact: Morgan Ford
School Psychologist, Cherokee Central Schools, Cherokee, NC contact: Heather Driver, 828-554-5000 (posted 7/22/20)
Director - School Social Work, Wake County Schools, Cary, NC contact: Jason Kennedy, 919-533-7258 (posted 7/22/20)
School Psychology Specialist, Rogers School District, Rogers, AR contact Roger Hill, 479-636-3910 (posted 7/22/20)
Early on Service Coordinator, Berrien RESA Administration Center, Berrien County Schools Consortium, Berrien Springs, MI contact Lynda Hurlow, 269-463-0300 (posted 7/22/20)
Director of Pupil Personnel Services, Littleton Public Schools, Littleton, Massachusetts contact Dorothy Mulone 978-540-2506 (Posted 6/22)
Youth Development Coordinator, Cumberland County Schools, Fayetteville, North Carolina contact Tonya Page 910-678-2329 (Posted 6/22)
Director of Student Support Services, Portland Public Schools, Portland, ME contact Barbara Stoddard 207-874-8100 (Posted 6/22)
Family Support Coordinator, Caroline County Public Schools, Denton, MD contact Deborah Siachos 410-479-2894 (Posted 6/22)
Director of Student Services, Fairhaven Public Schools, Fairhaven, Massachusetts contact Melissa Bouchard 508-979-4000 ext 121 (Posted 6/22)
Teaching & Learning Support Coordinator, Royal School District 160, Royal City, WA contact Lara Synder (509) 346-2222 (Posted 6/22)
POSTDOCS & HIGHER EDUCATION POSITIONS
Governors State University's (University Park, IL) College of Education seeks to create an available pool of Adjunct Faculty candidates to teach School Counseling courses in the Division of Psychology & Counseling. https://employment.govst.edu/postings/5354 (posted 7/22)
Ball State University (Muncie, IN) The Department of Educational Psychology is seeking applicants to be part of a departmental pool of part-time adjunct faculty. Contact Andrew Davis, Chair of Department of Educational Psychology, Davis@bsu.edu (posted 7/22)
Developer and Coordinator of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Initiatives for Teachers and Teaching Faculty for School Psychology Department. William James College (Boston, MA) contact Michelle Costa, Human Resources Coordinator, at HR@williamjames.edu
Tenure Track Assistant/Associate Professor-Special & EC Education
University of Wisconsin (Oshkosh, WI) contact
https://careers.uwosh.edu/cw/en-us/job/497838 (posted 7/22) Lecturer positions at the Johns Hopkins University School of Education, Counseling and Educational Studies Department, Baltimore (MD). contact Christina Kubilius, Ckubili1@jhu.edu (posted 6/22) Clinical Assistant Professor in School Psychology, University of Memphis, Memphis (TN) contact https://workforum.memphis.edu/postings/25587(posted 6/22)
- Internet Links to Employment Resources
Listed below are a sampling of Internet sites related to employment:
- Schoolsprings . Has almost 80,000 education jobs.
- SAMHSA - EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES .
- HRSA - EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES .
- Mental Health Net. Click on Job Link in the table of contents for a listing of current position openings.
- Education Jobs Page. This page lists education jobs that can be searched by location, position type, salary, key-word, and more.
- Academic Jobs Online is an automated job application system created and currently operated by the Department of Mathematics of Duke University.
- Jobfind, an interactive recruitment service that connects qualified job seekers with prospective employers on the World Wide Web.
- JustJobs.com, a collection of job search engines.
- America's Job Bank, a service of the U.S. Department of Labor and your state public Employment Service Agency.
- College Grad Job Hunter lists information on jobs, negotiating offers, interviewing success, resume development, and more.
- Federal Jobs Central, from Federal Research Service, Inc. offers job listings, application tools, how-to resources and more.
- SCRA Job Board. Click on Job Board from the Society for Community Research and Action (SCRA) web site.
- Agent k-12. K12 jobs for teachers and administrators, and career-advancing news and intelligence.
- Best of the Web Job Listings. A resource for finding jobs in the United States.
WebMaster: Perry Nelson (firstname.lastname@example.org)