Check below for recent job announcements and
links to internet resources on employment opportunities.
Forum for Youth Investment President & CEO contact: For more information about the search, please contact Amy Segal at asegal@IMS (posted 1/4/21)
Senior Research Associate, Education Development Center (Chicago)
School Related Positions
At Risk Coordinator, Fairfield Community School District, Fairfield, IA contact Christine Willmon 641.472.2655 (posted 4/9/21)
Director of School Counseling, Keene High School, Keene School District, Keene, NH contact Sharon Rhoades , 603-357-9007, x212 (posted 4/9/21)
Director of Pupil Services, Avon Public Schools, Avon, Massachusetts , contact Kimberly McIntyre 508-588-0230 (posted 4/9/21)
Student Support Coordinator, Clarksville-Montgomery County School System, Clarksville, TN contact Jacklyn Winegarden (931) 648-5600 (posted 4/9/21)
Director of Student Services, Calvert County Public School District, Prince Frederick, MD contact Calvert County Schools (410) 535-1700 (posted 4/9/21)
Student Support Coordinator, Des Moines Public Schools, Des Moines, IA contact: Jennifer Hahn 515-242-7911 (posted 3/9/21)
Director of Equity, Inclusion and Belonging, Johnston Community School District, Johnston, IA contact: Anthony Spurgetis (515) 278-0470 (posted 3/9/21)
Coordinator of Special Services, Georgetown County School District, Georgetown, SC contact Doug Jenkins 843-436-7147 (posted 3/9/21)
Director of Federal Programs, Nash-Rocky Mount Schools, Nashville, North Carolina contact Donita Privott 252-459-5220 (posted 3/9/21)
Special Education Administrator, Corvallis School District, Corvallis, OR contact: Karlie Adkins 541-757-5840 (posted 2/10/21)
Community Engagement Coordinator, Belchertown Public Schools, Belchertown, Massachusetts contact: Brian Cameron , Asst. Superintendent, Director of Student Support (413) 323-0425 (posted 2/10/21)
Family Engagement Specialist, Montgomery County Schools, Troy, North Carolina contact: Kevin Lancaster 910-576-6511 (posted 2/10/21)
Program Coordinator - Migrant/homeless/foster, Central School District, Independence, OR contact: Liisa Zeimantz 503-606-2253 (posted 2/10/21)
Coordinator of Equity Affairs, Student Engagement and Opportunity, Durham Public Schools, Durham, NC contact: Arasi Adkins 919-560-2000 (posted 2/10/21)
POSTDOCS & HIGHER EDUCATION POSITIONS
Lesley University (Cambridge, MA) Assistant/Associate Professor and Coordinator of School Counseling Programs https://recruiting.adp.com/ " (posted 4/9/21)
Department of Psychology. Fort Hays State University (KS), tenure-track Assistant Professor of School Psychology. If you have questions regarding the position, please contact: Dr. Dharma Jairam, Department Chair & Associate Professor firstname.lastname@example.org (posted 4/9/21)
Department of Social Work and Child Advocacy, Montclair State University (NJ) one-year, full-time, non-tenure-track position at the rank of Assistant Professor contact Human Resources' Workday Recruiting Support at 973-655-5000 (posted 4/9/21)
The Psychology department at Cleveland State University, Assistant Professor position in school psychology, as well as clinical psychology. Interested applicants can learn more and submit their applications at the below link. https://hrjobs.csuohio.edu/postings/13846 (posted 3/11/21)
The School of Social Work at the University of Michigan announces a faculty position in community engagement and research. A faculty affiliation with the Center on Equitable Family and Community Wellbeing is a feature of this position. https://ssw.umich.edu/about/faculty-openings/list (posted 3/11/21)
Pittsburg State University (KS) seeks a faculty member in School Counseling Department of Psychology and Counseling ( http://www.pittstate.edu/psych ) contact: Dr. Becky Brannock and Dr. Cebrail Karayigit (posted 2/10/21)
The Youngstown State University (OH) Department of Psychological Sciences and Counseling seeks candidates for a tenure-track assistant professor position for the educational specialist level school psychology program contact: https://jobs.ysu.edu/postings/6586 (posted 2/10/21)
The School Counseling program at the University of Wisconsin-Stout, seeks an Assistant Professor or Associate Professor. contact Andy Felton email@example.com
William James College, Newton, MA, announces an opening for a Department Chair position in the School Psychology Department. contact: Michelle Costa HR@williamjames.edu (posted 1/19/21)
University of New Hampshire Department of Education in the College of Liberal Arts (Durhanm, NH) is seeking a tenure-track assistant professor faculty member in Equity-Based Inclusive Elementary and Special Education contact: Elaine Walczak (Elaine.Walczak@unh.edu ). (posted 1/19/21)
- Internet Links to Employment Resources
Listed below are a sampling of Internet sites related to employment:
- Schoolsprings . Has almost 80,000 education jobs.
- SAMHSA - EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES .
- HRSA - EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES .
- Mental Health Net. Click on Job Link in the table of contents for a listing of current position openings.
- Education Jobs Page. This page lists education jobs that can be searched by location, position type, salary, key-word, and more.
- Academic Jobs Online is an automated job application system created and currently operated by the Department of Mathematics of Duke University.
- Jobfind, an interactive recruitment service that connects qualified job seekers with prospective employers on the World Wide Web.
- JustJobs.com, a collection of job search engines.
- America's Job Bank, a service of the U.S. Department of Labor and your state public Employment Service Agency.
- College Grad Job Hunter lists information on jobs, negotiating offers, interviewing success, resume development, and more.
- Federal Jobs Central, from Federal Research Service, Inc. offers job listings, application tools, how-to resources and more.
- SCRA Job Board. Click on Job Board from the Society for Community Research and Action (SCRA) web site.
- Agent k-12. K12 jobs for teachers and administrators, and career-advancing news and intelligence.
- Best of the Web Job Listings. A resource for finding jobs in the United States.
WebMaster: Perry Nelson (firstname.lastname@example.org)