Check below for recent job announcements and
links to internet resources on employment opportunities.
School Related Positions
Scholastic Learning Supports Trainer (Per-Diem Consultant)
Responsible for leading the Integrated Learning Supports training.Training consists of interactive, full day learning Institutes focused on a Three component framework for school improvement and student achievement. These institutes are designed to provide a framework for district and school teams to integrate learning supports with instruction and management to remove barriers to learning and improve student achievement. These institutes set the ground work for creating awareness. Professional development is then provided through follow up phone and webinar coaching as well as quarterly onsite visits to build capacity at the district and school levels. Duties include: • Facilitate professional learning using best practices for adult learning. • Facilitate profession learning to support best practices in school improvement and learning supports. • Include culturally relevant and responsive information in training and facilitate questions about equity and diversity. • Maintain a high degree of expertise in the Integrated Learning Supports framework, and Scholastic product/services knowledge. • Support school administrators and building staff to increase their content knowledge and understand their role in implementation of effective learning supports services in the district/school. • Communicate regularly with project managers about the ongoing professional learning needs of the schools and districts staff • Minimum Bachelors Degree in education or related field • Previous experience in adult professional learning and experience with learning supports and school improvement.tic • Proven knowledge of research based prace in learning supports and school improvement.Contact: Morgan Ford
Director of Community Engagement & Strategic Partnerships, Clarke County School District Athens, GA contact: Roshanna Griffin, (706) 546-7721 (Posted 10/2/19)
Coordinator, Dropout Prevention & Intervention, Midland Independent School District Midland, TX contact: Woodrow Bailey, 432-240-1800 (Posted 10/2/19)
Welcome Center Coordinator, Crook CountySD, Prineville, OR contact: Barbara Patana. 541-447-5099 (Posted 10/2/19)
Family Involvement Coordinator, Bristol Warren Regional School District, Bristol, Rhode Island,
Contact: Kimberly Aguiar 401-253-4000 (Posted 9/4/19)
Director of Student Support, Dighton-Rehoboth High School, Dighton-Rehoboth Regional School District, North Dighton, Massachusetts Contact: John Gould 508-252-5025 (Posted 9/4/19)
Student Support Coordinator, Watson Elementary School, Fall River Public Schools,
Fall River, MA Contact: Megan Souza 508-675-8420 (Posted 9/4/19)
Student Success Leader, Clackamas Education Service District, Clackamas, Oregon
Contact: Kenneth Griffin 503-675-4004 (Posted 9/4/19)
Senior Coordinator of Learning Support, Norfolk Public School District, Norfolk, VA
contact: Amanda Schilling (757) 628-3905 (Posted 9/4/19)
Director of Student Services, SAAC School District #5, Phoenix, AZ contact: Hogla Gonzalez, (602) 455-6700 (posted 8/5/19)
Youth Transition Program Coordinator, Lane ESD, Eugene, OR contact: Brenda Jones , HR 541-461-8202 (posted 8/5/19)
Student Assistance Program Coordinator, Burlington Public Schools, Burlington, VT Contact: Kathy Mathis, 802-864-2159 (posted 8/5/19)
Executive Director of Student and Family Services, Reynolds SD 7, Fairview, OR contact: Jill Hunter, 503-661-7200 (posted 8/5/19)
POSTDOCS & HIGHER EDUCATION POSITIONS
University of Central Arkansas, Department of Leadership Studies in the College of Education is seeking a qualified faculty member for the School Counseling program. Contact: Louis Nadelson, 501-450-5000
(posted 10/2/19)Department of Social Work and Child Advocacy at Montclair State University (NJ) invites applications for the position of Department Chair contact: Human Resources 973-655-5000
The Department of Psychology at Auburn University at Montgomery (AL) invites applicants to apply for the position of Lecturer (annual contract) or Assistant Professor (tenure-track) in Clinical, Counseling, or School Psychology to begin August 2020. contact : https://www.jobs.aum.edu/postings/3897
Psychological and Counseling Services program in the Department of Educational Psychology and Learning Systems at Florida State University,a tenure earning faculty position in the NASP approved M.S./Ed.S. School Psychology Program and the APA-accredited Combined Doctoral Program in Counseling Psychology and School Psychology. Tallahassee, FL contact: Lyndsay Jenkins, Ph.D., NCSP 850.644.9445 firstname.lastname@example.org
Assistant or Associate Professor in School Counseling, California State University, Bakersfield
Contact: Dr. Yvonne Ortiz-Bush. Chair, Educational Counseling Search Committee. Email: email@example.com (Posted 8/5/19)
University of Southern Mississippi is currently accepting applications for the position of Assistant Professor in School Psychology. Hattiesburg, MS. Contact: https://usm.csod.com/ats/careersite/JobDetails.aspx?id=988&site=1 (Posted 8/5/19)
- Internet Links to Employment Resources
Listed below are a sampling of Internet sites related to employment:
- Schoolsprings . Has almost 80,000 education jobs.
- SAMHSA - EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES .
- HRSA - EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES .
- Mental Health Net. Click on Job Link in the table of contents for a listing of current position openings.
- Education Jobs Page. This page lists education jobs that can be searched by location, position type, salary, key-word, and more.
- Academic Jobs Online is an automated job application system created and currently operated by the Department of Mathematics of Duke University.
- Jobfind, an interactive recruitment service that connects qualified job seekers with prospective employers on the World Wide Web.
- JustJobs.com, a collection of job search engines.
- America's Job Bank, a service of the U.S. Department of Labor and your state public Employment Service Agency.
- College Grad Job Hunter lists information on jobs, negotiating offers, interviewing success, resume development, and more.
- Federal Jobs Central, from Federal Research Service, Inc. offers job listings, application tools, how-to resources and more.
- SCRA Job Board. Click on Job Board from the Society for Community Research and Action (SCRA) web site.
- Agent k-12. K12 jobs for teachers and administrators, and career-advancing news and intelligence.
- Best of the Web Job Listings. A resource for finding jobs in the United States.
WebMaster: Perry Nelson (firstname.lastname@example.org)