Check below for recent job announcements and
links to internet resources on employment opportunities.
Forum for Youth Investment President & CEO contact: For more information about the search, please contact Amy Segal at asegal@IMS (posted 1/4/21)
Senior Research Associate, Education Development Center (Chicago)
School Related Positions
Alternative Learning Center Coordinator, Wake County Schools, Cary, NC contact Jason Kennedy, 919-533-7258
Project Coordinator - GA Project Aware (Student Services), Houston County Schools, Perry, GA contact Marie Porter
Family Resource Coordinator, Sherwood SD, Sherwood, OR contact Molly Lee 503-825-5022
Family And Community Outreach Coordinator, Evergreen Public Schools, Vancouver, WA contact: Human Resources 360-604-4014 (posted 11/23/20)
Covid Team Special Project Coordinator, Framingham Public Schools, Framingham, MA contact Tiago Gadens 508-626-9107 (posted 11/23/20)
Career Development Coordinator, Union County Public Schools, Monroe, NC contact Christopher Barnes 704-296-9898 (posted 11/23/20)
Student Engagement Coordinator, EHS Grades 9-12, Easthampton Public Schools, Easthampton, Massachusetts contact William Evans 413-529-1500x121 (posted 11/23/20)
District And Family Liaison, Portland Public Schools, Portland, Oregon, contact Human Resources 503-916-3544 (posted 11/23/20)
Remote/hybrid Instructional Support Staff, West Springfield Middle School, West Springfield Public Schools, West Springfield, Massachusetts contact: Peter Gillen 413-263-3404 (posted 11/23/20)
Youth Development Specialist, Public Schools Of Robeson County, Lumberton, North Carolina contact Melissa Thompson 910-671-6000 (posted 11/23/20)
POSTDOCS & HIGHER EDUCATION POSITIONS
School Psychology program in the Department of Teaching, Learning, and Social Justice in the College of Education at Seattle University seeks applications for a full-time assistant professor. contact Dr. Ashli Tyre, Chair of Search Committee at email@example.com.
Assistant/Associate Professor of School Counseling
University of North Florida, Jacksonville (FL)
contact Sophie Filibert at firstname.lastname@example.org
Assistant Professor, School Psychology
,California State University at Northridge (CA)
Department of Human Development & Psychoeducational Studies at Howard University is seeking applicants for a full-time, tenure track position in School Psychology. The appointment is at the Assistant Professor level Washington DC
contact Dr. Celeste Malone, at email@example.com.
The Innovation in Child and Family Wellness (Innovative Wellness) Research Group of Virginia Commonwealth University, School of Social Work, is pleased to announce a postdoctoral fellowship
Department of Counseling and Educational Psychology at Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi (TX) tenure-track Assistant Professor of Counseling with an emphasis in School Counseling. contact https://www.higheredjobs.com/clickthru/redirect.cfm?JobCode=177338487 (posted 10/21/20)
School of Education, Gonzaga University, Spokane (WA) full-time, tenure-track faculty member at the rank of Assistant Professor of School Psychology.contact:
Joseph R. Engler, Director, School Psychology Program, firstname.lastname@example.org (posted 10/21/20)
New Jersey Coalition for Inclusive Education in partnership with Montclair State University, Systemic Change facilitator in northern NJ.contact Amy Dreschner 732-613-0400 (posted 10/21/20)
- Internet Links to Employment Resources
Listed below are a sampling of Internet sites related to employment:
- Schoolsprings . Has almost 80,000 education jobs.
- SAMHSA - EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES .
- HRSA - EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES .
- Mental Health Net. Click on Job Link in the table of contents for a listing of current position openings.
- Education Jobs Page. This page lists education jobs that can be searched by location, position type, salary, key-word, and more.
- Academic Jobs Online is an automated job application system created and currently operated by the Department of Mathematics of Duke University.
- Jobfind, an interactive recruitment service that connects qualified job seekers with prospective employers on the World Wide Web.
- JustJobs.com, a collection of job search engines.
- America's Job Bank, a service of the U.S. Department of Labor and your state public Employment Service Agency.
- College Grad Job Hunter lists information on jobs, negotiating offers, interviewing success, resume development, and more.
- Federal Jobs Central, from Federal Research Service, Inc. offers job listings, application tools, how-to resources and more.
- SCRA Job Board. Click on Job Board from the Society for Community Research and Action (SCRA) web site.
- Agent k-12. K12 jobs for teachers and administrators, and career-advancing news and intelligence.
- Best of the Web Job Listings. A resource for finding jobs in the United States.
WebMaster: Perry Nelson (email@example.com)