Check below for recent job announcements and
links to internet resources on employment opportunities.
School Related Positions
Family And Community Outreach Coordinator, Evergreen Public Schools, Vancouver, WA
contact: Human Resources 360-604-4014 (posted 11/23/20)
Covid Team Special Project Coordinator, Framingham Public Schools, Framingham, MA contact Tiago Gadens 508-626-9107 (posted 11/23/20)
Career Development Coordinator, Union County Public Schools, Monroe, NC contact Christopher Barnes 704-296-9898 (posted 11/23/20)
Student Engagement Coordinator, EHS Grades 9-12, Easthampton Public Schools, Easthampton, Massachusetts contact William Evans 413-529-1500x121 (posted 11/23/20)
District And Family Liaison, Portland Public Schools, Portland, Oregon, contact Human Resources 503-916-3544 (posted 11/23/20)
Remote/hybrid Instructional Support Staff, West Springfield Middle School, West Springfield Public Schools, West Springfield, Massachusetts contact: Peter Gillen 413-263-3404 (posted 11/23/20)
Youth Development Specialist, Public Schools Of Robeson County, Lumberton, North Carolina contact Melissa Thompson 910-671-6000 (posted 11/23/20)
Director- Related Services, Wake County Schools, Cary, NC contact: Jason Kennedy. 919-533-7258 (posted 10/21/20)
Gear up Coordinator, Swain County Schools, Bryson City, NC contact: Thomas Dills 828-488-3129 (posted 10/21/20)
Executive Director of Student Services, Lake Oswego School District, Lake Oswego, OR contact: Eric Dottarar (503) 534-2480 (posted 10/21/20)
Coordinator of School Psychological Services, Tolleson Union HS District, Tolleson, AZ contact: Michael Stewart (623) 478-4007 (posted 10/21/20)
Director of Student Services, Providence Public Schools, Providence, RI contact: Brenda Marquis 401-459-9100 (posted 10/21/20)
Assistant Director of Student Support Services, Carson City School District, Carson City, NV contact: Jolie Conn Roberts (775) 283-2000 (posted 10/21/20)
Director of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion, Scituate Public Schools, Scituate, Massachusetts contact: Human Resources 781-545-8759 (posted 10/21/20)
POSTDOCS & HIGHER EDUCATION POSITIONS
Assistant/Associate Professor of School Counseling
University of North Florida, Jacksonville (FL)
contact Sophie Filibert at email@example.com
Assistant Professor, School Psychology
,California State University at Northridge (CA)
Department of Human Development & Psychoeducational Studies at Howard University is seeking applicants for a full-time, tenure track position in School Psychology. The appointment is at the Assistant Professor level Washington DC
contact Dr. Celeste Malone, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Innovation in Child and Family Wellness (Innovative Wellness) Research Group of Virginia Commonwealth University, School of Social Work, is pleased to announce a postdoctoral fellowship
Department of Counseling and Educational Psychology at Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi (TX) tenure-track Assistant Professor of Counseling with an emphasis in School Counseling. contact https://www.higheredjobs.com/clickthru/redirect.cfm?JobCode=177338487 (posted 10/21/20)
School of Education, Gonzaga University, Spokane (WA) full-time, tenure-track faculty member at the rank of Assistant Professor of School Psychology.contact:
Joseph R. Engler, Director, School Psychology Program, email@example.com (posted 10/21/20)
New Jersey Coalition for Inclusive Education in partnership with Montclair State University, Systemic Change facilitator in northern NJ.contact Amy Dreschner 732-613-0400 (posted 10/21/20)
William James College, (Boston), Assistant or Associate Professor, School Psychology Department. Contact Michelle Costa HR@williamjames.edu (posted 9/28/20)
School Counseling Assistant/Associate Professor. University of Alabama Birmingham. https://uab.peopleadmin.com/postings/7612
The University of South Carolina invites applications for two assistant professor tenure-track positions in the area of prevention science applied to child well-being. contact Psychology Department: https://uscjobs.sc.edu/postings/84675
University of North Carolina, Center for Youth, Family and Community is seeking an experienced behavioral health professional with a background working at the macrosystem level across multiple areas including working with behavioral health, juvenile justice, child welfare, education and other community stakeholders and providing supervision of multiple staff. https://spartantalent.uncg.edu/postings/17403
- Internet Links to Employment Resources
Listed below are a sampling of Internet sites related to employment:
- Schoolsprings . Has almost 80,000 education jobs.
- SAMHSA - EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES .
- HRSA - EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES .
- Mental Health Net. Click on Job Link in the table of contents for a listing of current position openings.
- Education Jobs Page. This page lists education jobs that can be searched by location, position type, salary, key-word, and more.
- Academic Jobs Online is an automated job application system created and currently operated by the Department of Mathematics of Duke University.
- Jobfind, an interactive recruitment service that connects qualified job seekers with prospective employers on the World Wide Web.
- JustJobs.com, a collection of job search engines.
- America's Job Bank, a service of the U.S. Department of Labor and your state public Employment Service Agency.
- College Grad Job Hunter lists information on jobs, negotiating offers, interviewing success, resume development, and more.
- Federal Jobs Central, from Federal Research Service, Inc. offers job listings, application tools, how-to resources and more.
- SCRA Job Board. Click on Job Board from the Society for Community Research and Action (SCRA) web site.
- Agent k-12. K12 jobs for teachers and administrators, and career-advancing news and intelligence.
- Best of the Web Job Listings. A resource for finding jobs in the United States.
WebMaster: Perry Nelson (firstname.lastname@example.org)