Check below for recent job announcements and
links to internet resources on employment opportunities.
School Related Positions
Scholastic Learning Supports Trainer (Per-Diem Consultant)
Responsible for leading the Integrated Learning Supports training.Training consists of interactive, full day learning Institutes focused on a Three component framework for school improvement and student achievement. These institutes are designed to provide a framework for district and school teams to integrate learning supports with instruction and management to remove barriers to learning and improve student achievement. These institutes set the ground work for creating awareness. Professional development is then provided through follow up phone and webinar coaching as well as quarterly onsite visits to build capacity at the district and school levels. Duties include: • Facilitate professional learning using best practices for adult learning. • Facilitate profession learning to support best practices in school improvement and learning supports. • Include culturally relevant and responsive information in training and facilitate questions about equity and diversity. • Maintain a high degree of expertise in the Integrated Learning Supports framework, and Scholastic product/services knowledge. • Support school administrators and building staff to increase their content knowledge and understand their role in implementation of effective learning supports services in the district/school. • Communicate regularly with project managers about the ongoing professional learning needs of the schools and districts staff • Minimum Bachelors Degree in education or related field • Previous experience in adult professional learning and experience with learning supports and school improvement.tic • Proven knowledge of research based prace in learning supports and school improvement.Contact: Morgan Ford
Director of Pupil Personnel Services, Littleton Public Schools, Littleton, Massachusetts contact Dorothy Mulone 978-540-2506 (Posted 6/22)
Youth Development Coordinator, Cumberland County Schools, Fayetteville, North Carolina contact Tonya Page 910-678-2329 (Posted 6/22)
Director of Student Support Services, Portland Public Schools, Portland, ME contact Barbara Stoddard 207-874-8100 (Posted 6/22)
Family Support Coordinator, Caroline County Public Schools, Denton, MD contact Deborah Siachos 410-479-2894 (Posted 6/22)
Director of Student Services, Fairhaven Public Schools, Fairhaven, Massachusetts contact Melissa Bouchard 508-979-4000 ext 121 (Posted 6/22)
Teaching & Learning Support Coordinator, Royal School District 160, Royal City, WA contact Lara Synder (509) 346-2222 (Posted 6/22)
Assistant Director of Student Services, Caledonia Central Supervisory Union, Danville, Vermont
contact: Sabrina Brown , Director of Student Services 802-684-3801 (Posted 5/27)
Positive School Climate Coordinator, Benton Harbor Area Schools, Berrien County Schools Consortium Benton Harbor, MI , contact Kayla Connor 269-605-1000 (Posted 5/27)
Director of Personnel-student Support Center, Gallup-McKinley County Schools, Gallup, NM
contact: Sammy Orr (505) 721-1000 (Posted 5/27)
Associate Director of Student Services, Northampton Public Schools, Northampton, Massachusetts contact: Tracy Harrity (413) 587-1331 (Posted 5/27)
Coordinator, Support Services, Texas ESC Region 16, Amarillo, TX contact: Melissa Montandon (806) 677-5065 (Posted 5/27)
Director of Pupil Services, Narragansett Regional School District, Baldwinville, Massachusetts contact: Chris Casavant , Superintendent 978-939-5661 (Posted 5/27)
POSTDOCS & HIGHER EDUCATION POSITIONS
Lecturer positions at the Johns Hopkins University School of Education, Counseling and Educational Studies Department, Baltimore (MD). contact Christina Kubilius, Ckubili1@jhu.edu (posted 6/22)
Clinical Assistant Professor in School Psychology, University of Memphis, Memphis (TN)
contact https://workforum.memphis.edu/postings/25587(posted 6/22)
Assistant Professor in Counselor Education,University of Alaska Fairbanks, School of Education to work in Fairbanks or Anchorage, AK contact: Valerie Gifford, (907) 474-7631 or email@example.com (posted 5/27)
Research Associate, Penn Child Research Center at the University of Pennsylvania's Graduate School of Education. contact: Elizabeth Deane 215-898-7370 (posted 5/27)
Postdoctoral Research Associate, Graduate School of Education (GSE) at the University at Buffalo (NY) contact: Nathan Daun-Barnett firstname.lastname@example.org (posted 5/27)
Assistant Professor, Social Work in Education, Alabama A&M University, Huntsville, AL
contact: university online job applications (posted 5/27)
- Internet Links to Employment Resources
Listed below are a sampling of Internet sites related to employment:
- Schoolsprings . Has almost 80,000 education jobs.
- SAMHSA - EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES .
- HRSA - EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES .
- Mental Health Net. Click on Job Link in the table of contents for a listing of current position openings.
- Education Jobs Page. This page lists education jobs that can be searched by location, position type, salary, key-word, and more.
- Academic Jobs Online is an automated job application system created and currently operated by the Department of Mathematics of Duke University.
- Jobfind, an interactive recruitment service that connects qualified job seekers with prospective employers on the World Wide Web.
- JustJobs.com, a collection of job search engines.
- America's Job Bank, a service of the U.S. Department of Labor and your state public Employment Service Agency.
- College Grad Job Hunter lists information on jobs, negotiating offers, interviewing success, resume development, and more.
- Federal Jobs Central, from Federal Research Service, Inc. offers job listings, application tools, how-to resources and more.
- SCRA Job Board. Click on Job Board from the Society for Community Research and Action (SCRA) web site.
- Agent k-12. K12 jobs for teachers and administrators, and career-advancing news and intelligence.
- Best of the Web Job Listings. A resource for finding jobs in the United States.
WebMaster: Perry Nelson (email@example.com)