Check below for recent job announcements and
links to internet resources on employment opportunities.
Clinical Assistant Professor School Psychology
To apply, submit letter of application, curriculum vitae, statement of teaching interests, graduate transcripts (unofficial copies are acceptable), and any selected reprints. Also arrange to have three letters of reference submitted. Questions may be addressed to: Dr. Greg Fabiano, School Psychology Search Committee Chair, Counseling, School & Educational Psychology, 409 Baldy Hall, University at Buffalo, SUNY, Buffalo, NY 14260-1000. email email@example.com. Apply online at https://www.ubjobs.buffalo.edu/applicants/Central?quickFind=56261
School Psychologist (GRADES 8-12) Blackstone Millville Regional School District, Blackstone, Massachusetts
Contact: Paul Haughey, Director of Special Education, 175 Lincoln Street, Blackstone, Massachusetts 01504 Phone: 508-876-0109 (posted 6/1/13)
School Counselor Guilford Central School, Contact: John Gagnon, Principal 374 School Road, Guilford, Vermont 05301 -- Phone: 802-254-2271 (posted 6/1/13)
School Nurse Montgomery County Public Schools, Christiansburg, Virginia, Human Resources Department, 750 Imperial Street, SE, Christianburg, Virginia 24073 Phone: 540.382.5100 (posted 6/1/13)
School Social Worker Clarke Middle School, Clarke County School District, Athens, Georgia, Human Resources Department, Clarke County School District, 240 Mitchell Bridge Rd. Athens, Georgia 30606 Phone: 706-546-7721 (posted 6/1/13)
DIRECTOR OF PUPIL PERSONNEL SERVICES (#TRSD DIR PPS) Timberlane Regional School District, SAU 55, Plaistow, New Hampshire, For complete job description and requirements, see http://www.applitrack.com/timberlane/onlineapp (posted 6/1/13)
DIRECTOR OF STUDENT SERVICES; SAN JOSE UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICTSan Jose Unified School District, Redwood Circle, San Jose, California. Contact: Christina Greenberg, 3385 Herrier St, Oakland, California 94602 Phone: 510-575-9635 (posted 6/1/13)
Post-doctoral position --To help coordinate my project "Research on organized out-of-school contexts —This is a full-time position with benefits. The position can last 1 or 2 years depending on the applicant's preference. Approximately 50% of the position is devoted to managing the project and the remaining 50% provides the applicant with time to publish and pursue other activities that will support her/his career. Applicants with a background in qualitative data analysis and social network analysis are strongly preferred. Interested individuals should contact Prof. Joe Mahoney include a brief description of how your qualifications match the project description, and attach a CV. (posted 5/9up/13)
School Psychologist —Apply Dartmouth Public Schools (MA) Contact: Joan Boucher, 8 Bush Street, Dartmouth, Massachusetts 02748 -- Phone: 508-997-3391 (posted 4/26/13)
School Social Worker —Apply Framingham High School, Framingham Public Schools -- Contact: Michael Welch, 31 Flagg Drive, Framingham, Massachusetts 01702 -- Phone: 508-620-4963 x27601 (posted 4/26/13)
School Nurse —Apply Danvers Public Schools, Danvers, Massachusetts -- Contact: Audrey McKinnon, Human Resources, 64 Cabot Road, Danvers, Massachusetts 01923 -- Phone: 978-774-4800 x4 (posted 4/26/13)
School Guidance Counselor —Apply Cavendish Town Elementary School, Windsor Southwest SU, Proctorsville, Vermont -- Contact: George Thomson, Principal, PO Box 236, Proctorsville, Vermont 05153 -- Phone: 802-226-7758 (posted 4/26/13)
Director of Pupil Personnel Services—Apply North Reading Public Schools ( learn more), North Reading, Massachusetts, -- Contact: Kathleen Willis, Superintendent, North Reading Public Schools, Sherman Road, North Reading, Massachusetts 01864-2576 -- Phone: 978-664-7810, ext. 3 (posted 4/26/13)
Special Education Director (Prek-8)—Apply Chittenden South Supervisory Union ( learn more), Shelburne, Vermont -- Contact: Meagan Roy, Director of Student Services, 5420 Shelburne Road, Suite 300, Shelburne, Vermont 05482 -- Phone: 802-383-1234 (posted 4/26/13)
- Internet Links to Employment Resources
Listed below are a sampling of Internet sites related to employment:
- HRSA - EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES . Current job openings at HRSA.
- SAMHSA - EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES . Current job openings at SAMHSA.
- Mental Health Net. Click on Job Link in the table of contents for a listing of current position openings.
- Education Jobs Page. This page lists education jobs that can be searched by location, position type, salary, key-word, and more.
- Academic Jobs Online is an automated job application system created and currently operated by the Department of Mathematics of Duke University.
- Jobfind, an interactive recruitment service that connects qualified job seekers with prospective employers on the World Wide Web.
- JustJobs.com, a collection of job search engines.
- America's Job Bank, a service of the U.S. Department of Labor and your state public Employment Service Agency.
- College Grad Job Hunter lists information on jobs, negotiating offers, interviewing success, resume development, and more.
- Federal Jobs Central, from Federal Research Service, Inc. offers job listings, application tools, how-to resources and more.
- SCRA Job Board. Click on Job Board from the Society for Community Research and Action (SCRA) web site.
- Agent k-12. K12 jobs for teachers and administrators, and career-advancing news and intelligence.
- Best of the Web Job Listings. A resource for finding jobs in the United States.
Table of Contents Home Page Search Our Site
School Mental Health Project-UCLA
Center for Mental Health in Schools
WebMaster: Perry Nelson (firstname.lastname@example.org)