Check below for recent job announcements and
links to internet resources on employment opportunities.
School Related Positions
Scholastic Learning Supports Trainer (Per-Diem Consultant)
Responsible for leading the Integrated Learning Supports training.Training consists of interactive, full day learning Institutes focused on a Three component framework for school improvement and student achievement. These institutes are designed to provide a framework for district and school teams to integrate learning supports with instruction and management to remove barriers to learning and improve student achievement. These institutes set the ground work for creating awareness. Professional development is then provided through follow up phone and webinar coaching as well as quarterly onsite visits to build capacity at the district and school levels. Duties include: • Facilitate professional learning using best practices for adult learning. • Facilitate profession learning to support best practices in school improvement and learning supports. • Include culturally relevant and responsive information in training and facilitate questions about equity and diversity. • Maintain a high degree of expertise in the Integrated Learning Supports framework, and Scholastic product/services knowledge. • Support school administrators and building staff to increase their content knowledge and understand their role in implementation of effective learning supports services in the district/school. • Communicate regularly with project managers about the ongoing professional learning needs of the schools and districts staff • Minimum Bachelors Degree in education or related field • Previous experience in adult professional learning and experience with learning supports and school improvement. • Proven knowledge of research based practice in learning supports and school improvement.Contact: Morgan Ford
School Counselor, High School, Cobb County School District, Marietta, GA Contact: Human Resources, 514 Glover Street, Marietta, Georgia 30060 Phone: 770-426-3342 (posted 4/18/17)
School Nurse, Empire Elementary School, Carson City School District, Carson City, NV Contact: Jolie Conn Roberts, PO Box 603, Carson City, Nevada 89702 Phone: (775) 283-2000 (posted 4/18/17)
School Psychologist, Jefferson County Jt District, Rigby, Idaho Contact: Lisa Sherick, Superintendent, 3850 E. 300 N, P.O. Box 150, Rigby, Idaho 83442 Phone: 208-745-6693 (posted 4/18/17)
School Social Worker, Andover Public Schools, Andover, MA Contact: Human Resources, 36 Bartlet Street, Andover, Massachusetts 01810 Phone: 978-623-8530 (posted 4/18/17)
Assistant Director of Pupil Personnel Services, North Kingstown School Department, North Kingstown, Rhode Island Contact: Michele Humbyrd, Asst. Superintendent, 100 Romano Vineyard Way, Suite 120, North Kingstown, Rhode Island 02852 Phone: 401-268-6431 (posted 4/18/17)
School Psychologist, Bridgewater Middle School, Bridgewater-Raynham Regional School District, Bridgewater, Massachusetts Contact: Lynn Bastoni, Principal, 166 Mt. Prospect Street, Bridgewater, Massachusetts 02324 Phone: 508-279-2100 (posted 3/15/17)
Guidance Counselor, Enosburg Elementary School, Franklin Northeast Supervisory Union, Enosburg Falls, Vermont Contact: Michelle Lussier, Principal, P O Box 510, 303 Dickenson Avenue, Enosburg Falls, Vermont 05450 Phone: 802-933-2171 (posted 3/15/17)
Social Worker, Tolleson Union HS District 214, Tolleson, AZ Contact: Michael Stewart, 9419 W Van Buren St., Tolleson, Arizona 85353 Phone: (623) 478-4007 (posted 3/15/17)
School Nurse, Bruceville-Eddy ISD, Eddy, Texas Contact: Jamie Stogner, Administrative Assistant, #1 Eagle Drive, Eddy, Texas 76524 Phone: 254-859-5525 (posted 3/15/17)
Director of School to Career, Othello School District #147, Othello, WA Contact: Lucy Fleishman, 1025 S. 1st Avenue, Othello, Washington 99344 Phone: (509) 488-2659 (posted 3/15/17)
Director of Student Services,- Mps District, Marlborough Public Schools, Marlborough, MA Contact: Patricia Brown, Director of Human Resources, 17 Washington Street, Marlborough, Massachusetts 01752 Phone: 508-460-3509 ext. 10109 (posted 3/15/17)
POSTDOCS & HIGHER EDUCATION POSITIONS
Tenure-Track Associate or Full Professor in the Department of Youth, Family, & Community Studies, Clemson University If you have questions or would like to discuss the position please contact: Dr. Susan Limber, Search Committee Chair, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Assistant Professor in Counselor Education with a specialization in Clinical Mental Health Counseling or School Counseling.The Department of Psychology at Western Washington University. Contact: https://jobs.wwu.edu/JobPosting.aspx?JPID=7370 Posted 2/13/17
Professor of School Counseling, Vanderbilt University, Nashville, TN Contact: Donna Smith 615-322-2677
- Internet Links to Employment Resources
Listed below are a sampling of Internet sites related to employment:
- Schoolsprings . Has almost 80,000 education jobs.
- HRSA - EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES .
- SAMHSA - EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES .
- Mental Health Net. Click on Job Link in the table of contents for a listing of current position openings.
- Education Jobs Page. This page lists education jobs that can be searched by location, position type, salary, key-word, and more.
- Academic Jobs Online is an automated job application system created and currently operated by the Department of Mathematics of Duke University.
- Jobfind, an interactive recruitment service that connects qualified job seekers with prospective employers on the World Wide Web.
- JustJobs.com, a collection of job search engines.
- America's Job Bank, a service of the U.S. Department of Labor and your state public Employment Service Agency.
- College Grad Job Hunter lists information on jobs, negotiating offers, interviewing success, resume development, and more.
- Federal Jobs Central, from Federal Research Service, Inc. offers job listings, application tools, how-to resources and more.
- SCRA Job Board. Click on Job Board from the Society for Community Research and Action (SCRA) web site.
- Agent k-12. K12 jobs for teachers and administrators, and career-advancing news and intelligence.
- Best of the Web Job Listings. A resource for finding jobs in the United States.
Table of Contents Home Page Search Our Site
School Mental Health Project-UCLA
Center for Mental Health in Schools
WebMaster: Perry Nelson (email@example.com)