Check below for recent job announcements and
links to internet resources on employment opportunities.
School Related Positions
Scholastic Learning Supports Trainer (Per-Diem Consultant)
Responsible for leading the Integrated Learning Supports training.Training consists of interactive, full day learning Institutes focused on a Three component framework for school improvement and student achievement. These institutes are designed to provide a framework for district and school teams to integrate learning supports with instruction and management to remove barriers to learning and improve student achievement. These institutes set the ground work for creating awareness. Professional development is then provided through follow up phone and webinar coaching as well as quarterly onsite visits to build capacity at the district and school levels. Duties include: • Facilitate professional learning using best practices for adult learning. • Facilitate profession learning to support best practices in school improvement and learning supports. • Include culturally relevant and responsive information in training and facilitate questions about equity and diversity. • Maintain a high degree of expertise in the Integrated Learning Supports framework, and Scholastic product/services knowledge. • Support school administrators and building staff to increase their content knowledge and understand their role in implementation of effective learning supports services in the district/school. • Communicate regularly with project managers about the ongoing professional learning needs of the schools and districts staff • Minimum Bachelors Degree in education or related field • Previous experience in adult professional learning and experience with learning supports and school improvement.tic • Proven knowledge of research based prace in learning supports and school improvement.Contact: Morgan Ford
Director of Student Services, SAAC School District #5, Phoenix, AZ contact: Hogla Gonzalez, (602) 455-6700 (posted 8/5/19)
Youth Transition Program Coordinator, Lane ESD, Eugene, OR contact: Brenda Jones , HR 541-461-8202 (posted 8/5/19)
Student Assistance Program Coordinator, Burlington Public Schools, Burlington, VT Contact: Kathy Mathis, 802-864-2159 (posted 8/5/19)
Executive Director of Student and Family Services, Reynolds SD 7, Fairview, OR contact: Jill Hunter, 503-661-7200 (posted 8/5/19)
Coordinator - Equity & Family Engagement Support, Bellevue School District, Bellevue, WA contact: Alex Nicoara, (425) 456-4076 (posted 7/12/19)
Parent Support Specialist, New Bedford Public Schools, New Bedford, Massachusetts contact: Julie Mador (508) 997-4511 x3424 (posted 7/12/19)
Director of Pupil Services, Mount Greylock Regional School District, Williamstown, Massachusetts contact: Kim Grady , Superintendent 413-458-9582 (posted 7/12/19)
Parent Engagement Coordinator, InterMountain ESD, Pendleton, OR contact: Charlene Surber, 541-966-3224 (posted 7/12/19)
Student Services Coordinator, Maple Avenue School, School Administrative Unit 6, Claremont & Unity, NH contact Kathleen Bunnell , Principal, 603-543-4270 (posted 7/12/19)
Director of Student Services, Urbana School District #116, Urbana, IL contact: Jacinda Crawmer
Phone: 217-384-3600 (posted 6/11/19)
Director of School Culture & Community Engagement, Pawtucket School Department , Pawtucket, Rhode Island contact: Tereza Pereira, Phone: 401.729-6336 (posted 6/11/19)
Parent and Community Engagement Center Coordinator, Springfield Public Schools, Springfield, MA contact: Human Resources, Phone: (413) 787-7180 (posted 6/11/19)
Family and Community Outreach Coordinator, Evergreen Public Schools, Vancouver, WA
contact: Krissy Minich, Phone: 360.604.1001 x4248 (posted 6/11/19)
Coordinator of Family and Student Supports, Bridgewater-Raynham Regional School District,
Bridgewater, MA contact: Mary Gormley, Phone: 508-279-2140 (posted 6/11/19)
POSTDOCS & HIGHER EDUCATION POSITIONS
Assistant or Associate Professor in School Counseling, California State University, Bakersfield
Contact: Dr. Yvonne Ortiz-Bush. Chair, Educational Counseling Search Committee. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Posted 8/5/19)
University of Southern Mississippi is currently accepting applications for the position of Assistant Professor in School Psychology. Hattiesburg, MS. Contact: https://usm.csod.com/ats/careersite/JobDetails.aspx?id=988&site=1 (Posted 8/5/19)
Instructor position in School Counseling, Emporia State University’s Department of Counselor Education, Emporia, KS contact: Dr. Alice Hinck 620-341-5220 (posted 7/12/19)
Director of Counseling Programs in Mental Health, School Counseling and School Psychology. Rivier University, Nashua, NH contact: email@example.com;(posted 7/12/19)
Assistant Professor of School Psychology, California State University, Los Angeles. contact: Dr. Elina Saeki at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 323-343-4448. (posted 7/12/19)
- Internet Links to Employment Resources
Listed below are a sampling of Internet sites related to employment:
- Schoolsprings . Has almost 80,000 education jobs.
- SAMHSA - EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES .
- HRSA - EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES .
- Mental Health Net. Click on Job Link in the table of contents for a listing of current position openings.
- Education Jobs Page. This page lists education jobs that can be searched by location, position type, salary, key-word, and more.
- Academic Jobs Online is an automated job application system created and currently operated by the Department of Mathematics of Duke University.
- Jobfind, an interactive recruitment service that connects qualified job seekers with prospective employers on the World Wide Web.
- JustJobs.com, a collection of job search engines.
- America's Job Bank, a service of the U.S. Department of Labor and your state public Employment Service Agency.
- College Grad Job Hunter lists information on jobs, negotiating offers, interviewing success, resume development, and more.
- Federal Jobs Central, from Federal Research Service, Inc. offers job listings, application tools, how-to resources and more.
- SCRA Job Board. Click on Job Board from the Society for Community Research and Action (SCRA) web site.
- Agent k-12. K12 jobs for teachers and administrators, and career-advancing news and intelligence.
- Best of the Web Job Listings. A resource for finding jobs in the United States.
WebMaster: Perry Nelson (email@example.com)