Check below for recent job announcements and
links to internet resources on employment opportunities.
School Related Positions
Scholastic Learning Supports Trainer (Per-Diem Consultant)
Responsible for leading the Integrated Learning Supports training.Training consists of interactive, full day learning Institutes focused on a Three component framework for school improvement and student achievement. These institutes are designed to provide a framework for district and school teams to integrate learning supports with instruction and management to remove barriers to learning and improve student achievement. These institutes set the ground work for creating awareness. Professional development is then provided through follow up phone and webinar coaching as well as quarterly onsite visits to build capacity at the district and school levels. Duties include: • Facilitate professional learning using best practices for adult learning. • Facilitate profession learning to support best practices in school improvement and learning supports. • Include culturally relevant and responsive information in training and facilitate questions about equity and diversity. • Maintain a high degree of expertise in the Integrated Learning Supports framework, and Scholastic product/services knowledge. • Support school administrators and building staff to increase their content knowledge and understand their role in implementation of effective learning supports services in the district/school. • Communicate regularly with project managers about the ongoing professional learning needs of the schools and districts staff • Minimum Bachelors Degree in education or related field • Previous experience in adult professional learning and experience with learning supports and school improvement.tic • Proven knowledge of research based prace in learning supports and school improvement.Contact: Morgan Ford
Internship Leaders (Summer Youth Employment Program), Community Learning Center Eastconn, Windham, Connecticut Contact: Human Resources Department @ EASTCONN Phone: 860-455-1630 (posted 4/12/19)
Coordinated Family and Community Engagement Provider, Frontier Regional & Union 38 School District, South Deerfield, Massachusetts Contact: Kimberly McCarthy , E.C Coordinator Phone: 413-665-1155 (posted 4/12/19)
Student Supports & Counselor Facilitator, Edmond Public Schools, Edmond, OK Contact: Human Resources at Edmond Public Schools, Phone: 405-340-2800 (posted 4/12/19)
Director of Special Services, North Little Rock School District, North Little Rock, AR Contact: Human Resources, Phone: (501) 771-8017 (posted 4/12/19)
Director of Student Services, Newberg SD 29J, Newberg, OR Contact: Loree Reinhardt, Human Resource Phone: 503-554-5039 (posted 4/12/19)
Mental Health and Wellness Skills Trainer, Corvallis SD, Corvallis, OR contact: Karlie Adkins, HR Specialist, 1555 SW 35th Street, Corvallis, Oregon 97333 Phone: 5417575840 (posted 5/13/19)
Chief Officer Diverse Learner Support & Services, Chicago Public School, Chicago, Illinois Contact: Aderonke Adedokun, 42 W Madison, Chicago, Illinois 60602 Phone: 7735531061 (posted 5/13/19)
Prevention Coordinator, Isaac School District #5, Phoenix, AZ contact: Hogla Gonzalez, (602) 455-6700 (posted 5/13/19)
Executive Director of Special Programs and Services, High Desert ESD, Redmond, OR contact: Kristen Johns 541-693-5685 (posted 5/13/19)
Special Education/federal Programs Director, Teton County District, Driggs, Idaho, contact: Becca Berry, 208-228-5923 (posted 5/13/19)
POSTDOCS & HIGHER EDUCATION POSITIONS
Johns Hopkins University School of Education invites applicants for the full time position of Lecturer (clinical faculty), with a focus on Special Education, supporting our partnership with the Urban Teachers program. The position will be based in the Baltimore area. Please contact Jacqueline Clements, Sr. Human Resources Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org (posted 4/12/19)
National College of Education of National Louis University (NLU) is pleased to announce its search for an Assistant professor of School Psychology Skokie, IL http://jobs.nl.edu/postings/4986 (posted 4/12/19)
Post-Doctoral Associate - Counseling, School, and Educational Psychology University of Buffalo (NY) Contact Gregory Fabiano email@example.com (posted 5/13/19)
University of California, Riverside. Visiting Open Rank faculty position (Assistant, Associate, or Full Professor) in School Psychology. contact Janet Harshman, Academic Personnel, firstname.lastname@example.org . (posted 5/13/19)
- Internet Links to Employment Resources
Listed below are a sampling of Internet sites related to employment:
- Schoolsprings . Has almost 80,000 education jobs.
- SAMHSA - EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES .
- HRSA - EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES .
- Mental Health Net. Click on Job Link in the table of contents for a listing of current position openings.
- Education Jobs Page. This page lists education jobs that can be searched by location, position type, salary, key-word, and more.
- Academic Jobs Online is an automated job application system created and currently operated by the Department of Mathematics of Duke University.
- Jobfind, an interactive recruitment service that connects qualified job seekers with prospective employers on the World Wide Web.
- JustJobs.com, a collection of job search engines.
- America's Job Bank, a service of the U.S. Department of Labor and your state public Employment Service Agency.
- College Grad Job Hunter lists information on jobs, negotiating offers, interviewing success, resume development, and more.
- Federal Jobs Central, from Federal Research Service, Inc. offers job listings, application tools, how-to resources and more.
- SCRA Job Board. Click on Job Board from the Society for Community Research and Action (SCRA) web site.
- Agent k-12. K12 jobs for teachers and administrators, and career-advancing news and intelligence.
- Best of the Web Job Listings. A resource for finding jobs in the United States.
WebMaster: Perry Nelson (email@example.com)