Check below for recent job announcements and
links to internet resources on employment opportunities.
School Related Positions
District Mentor/volunteer Coordinator, Kittery School District , Kittery, Maine contact: Lauren Lawson 207-475-1338 (posted 7/2/21))
Parent Engagement Coordinator, Alamance-Burlington Schools, Burlington, North Carolina, contact: Dawn Madren 336-570-6060 (posted 7/2/21))
Executive Director of Federal Programs, Bibb County Public Schools , Macon, GA contact: Lewanna Stubbs, 484 Mulberry St, Macon, Georgia 31201 (posted 7/2/21))
Family Engagement Coordinator, Houston County Schools, Perry, GA contact: Marie Porter, 1100 Main St, Perry, Georgia 31069 (posted 7/2/21))
Director - Student Success and Equity, Pueblo City Schools, Pueblo, CO contact Human Resources (posted 6/7/21) )
Associate Director of Student Services, Linn-Mar Community Schools, Marion, IA contact Phil Miller 319-447-3116 (posted 6/7/21) )
Director of Student and Family Involvement, Martin County Schools, Williamston, North Carolina contact Lisa Bowen 252-792-1575 (posted 6/7/21)
Parent Engagement Resource Center Coordinator, Berkeley County Schools , Martinsburg, WV, contact Megan 304-267-3500 (posted 6/7/21) )
Safe Schools Coordinator, Cumberland County Schools, Fayetteville, North Carolina, contact Tonya Page 910-678-2329 (posted 5/4/21) )
Forest Park Middle School Family & Community Coordinator, Springfield Public Schools, Springfield, MA contact Human Resources (413) 787-7180 (posted 5/4/21))
Family Resource Coordinator. Jessamine County School District, Nicholasville, KY contact Michelle Gadberry (859) 885-4179 (posted 5/4/21) )
Director of Regional Equity Initiatives & Partnerships, Multnomah ESD, Portland, OR contact Human Resources (503) 255-1841 (posted 5/4/21))
POSTDOCS & HIGHER EDUCATION POSITIONS
K-12 Instructor - School Counselor, University of California, San Diego contact: Apply link: https://apol-recruit.ucsd.edu/JPF02792 Help contact: email@example.com
Assistant/Associate Professor,Counseling education, University of Alaska, Fairbanks. Contact Valerie Gifford, search committee chair, at firstname.lastname@example.org (posted 6/9/21)
University of Connecticut (Hartford)School of Social Work invites applications for an opening for an Assistant/Associate Professor in Residence who will also serve as Director of the Bachelor of Social Work (BSW) Program. Contact Brenda.email@example.com (posted 6/9/21)
Assistant Professor Counselor Education, Western Michigan University, College of Education and Human Development, Kalamazoo, Michigan contact http://www.wmich.edu/hr/jobs/" (posted 5/4/21)
Peabody College of Education and Human Development at Vanderbilt University invites applications for a tenured faculty position (at the associate or full level) to participate in the launch of a new research-practice partnership with Metropolitan Nashville Public Schools (MNPS) centered on disrupting historical inequities with respect to race, ethnicity, socioeconomic status, disability status, and other student, family, and community factors Inquiries regarding the position can be directed to Jason Grissom firstname.lastname@example.org and Marcy Singer Gabella email@example.com, co-chairs of the search committee. (posted 5/4/21)
Lesley University (Cambridge, MA) Assistant/Associate Professor and Coordinator of School Counseling Programs https://recruiting.adp.com/ " (posted 4/9/21)
Department of Psychology. Fort Hays State University (KS), tenure-track Assistant Professor of School Psychology. If you have questions regarding the position, please contact: Dr. Dharma Jairam, Department Chair & Associate Professor firstname.lastname@example.org (posted 4/9/21)
Department of Social Work and Child Advocacy, Montclair State University (NJ) one-year, full-time, non-tenure-track position at the rank of Assistant Professor contact Human Resources' Workday Recruiting Support at 973-655-5000 (posted 4/9/21)
- Internet Links to Employment Resources
Listed below are a sampling of Internet sites related to employment:
- Schoolsprings . Has almost 80,000 education jobs.
- SAMHSA - EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES .
- HRSA - EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES .
- Mental Health Net. Click on Job Link in the table of contents for a listing of current position openings.
- Education Jobs Page. This page lists education jobs that can be searched by location, position type, salary, key-word, and more.
- Academic Jobs Online is an automated job application system created and currently operated by the Department of Mathematics of Duke University.
- Jobfind, an interactive recruitment service that connects qualified job seekers with prospective employers on the World Wide Web.
- JustJobs.com, a collection of job search engines.
- America's Job Bank, a service of the U.S. Department of Labor and your state public Employment Service Agency.
- College Grad Job Hunter lists information on jobs, negotiating offers, interviewing success, resume development, and more.
- Federal Jobs Central, from Federal Research Service, Inc. offers job listings, application tools, how-to resources and more.
- SCRA Job Board. Click on Job Board from the Society for Community Research and Action (SCRA) web site.
- Agent k-12. K12 jobs for teachers and administrators, and career-advancing news and intelligence.
- Best of the Web Job Listings. A resource for finding jobs in the United States.
WebMaster: Perry Nelson (email@example.com)