* - Site has documents in language(s) other than English.
- The Agency for Health Care Policy and Research conducts research designed to improve the quality of healthcare, reduce its cost, improve patient safety, decrease medical errors, and broaden access to essential services.
- The Department of Education ensures equal access to education and promotes educational excellence for all Americans.
- The Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) Newsroom provides news briefs, new publications, and legislation from HRSA.
- FindYouthInfo.gov is the U.S. government Web site that helps you create, maintain, and strengthen effective youth programs. Included are youth facts, funding information, and tools to help you assess community assets, generate maps of local and federal resources, search for evidence-based youth programs, and keep up-to-date on the latest, youth-related news.
- The National Conference of State Legislatures Here you will find comprehensive information, research on critical state issues, informative publications, provocative meetings and seminars, a legislative information database, a voice in Washington, D.C., and an expert staff to assist legislators and staff in solving difficult problems.
- The National Institute on Deafness and Other Communication Disorders conducts and supports biomedical and behavioral research and research training in the normal and disordered processes of hearing, balance, smell, taste, voice, speech, and language.
- The Office for Civil Rights ensures equal access to education and promotes educational excellence throughout the nation through vigorous enforcement of civil rights.
Rural Information Center Health Service addresses issues such as recruitment and retention of health care personnel, programs for special populations, facilities administration, network development and innovative service delivery.
- School Health Program Funding Information The School Health Program Finance Project database contains information on federal, foundation, and state-specific funding sources for school health programs.
- State of West Virginia Department of Health and Human Resources the Bureau for Public Health addresses state health policy issues focusing on the states' population concerns. The Bureau also administers and coordinates health services programs for all citizens of the state, many of which are mandated by state and/or federal law.
- The U.S. Census Bureau Data Access Tools Offers user-friendly tools for extracting and displaying information on communities across the United States. The interactive software on this site allows users to generate detailed maps with self-selected statistical information.
Back to Top